Cassio from what I’v grown to known is almost like a best friend to me he is by far an honest rightouss man. His rank is right beneth me I thought he be responsible enough like me not to get drunk this way. I’m hell of a lot disappointed in Cassio desicsion making to see him drunk and irresponisible makes me look at him differently again. I never thought he’d ever portray me like this in such a way. I’m surprised he got so drunk and ended up killing montano which is the governor of Cyprus. I have decided to strip him of his rank someone who has the adassidy to kill while under the influence its not right and I don’t condone this type of behavior. So it is my duty to strip Cassio of his rank make him realize that what he did was wrong and a mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment