Monday, May 30, 2011
othello/suzie/2nd entry
I’v just returned back from Turkish and I’m finding out all these rumors that Iago tell’s Montano that Cassio will soon betray venez his very own place that he’s from. I’m not really to sure on what I should believe but in the mean time Iago was telling his definition of how a woman should be with Emilia. I’m really shocked how Iago treats his wife Emilia. He was being really mean to her telling her all the bad stuff about her and how she never does anything right. Iago talks to his women like a dog as if she’s not even his wife. that’s no way to treat a woman… so I instantly came in the room kissing on my lovely wife and I saw Cassio and Iago in the room along with Emilia. I really didn’t think to much about it, because Im sure it’s nothing but what I’m concerned about is Iago wants to meet up with me in the harbor I don’t really know what it’s about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment